Community-based testing for HIV, viral hepatitis and sexually transmitted infections
Community-based testing is intended for men who have sex with men (MSM).
TESTING BY APPOINTMENT
You can make an appointment online (link below) or by telephone (call us at 030 361 280 every working day between 10.00 and 16.00). Appointment is not mandatory, but it is recommended.
We kindly ask you to be on-site 10 minutes before your appointment. The use of facial masks is no longer mandatory but is recommended.
Please come alone. If your partner(s) would like to get tested as well, they must make their own appointments.
Do NOT make an appointment if:
- You have a confirmed infection with SARS-CoV-2 or a diagnosis of Covid-19;
- You have any of the following symptoms of a respiratory infection: cough, sneezing, fever (body temperature above 37,5°C), tiredness, body aches, sore throat, loss of taste or smell;
- You live with a person who has been diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 infection/Covid-19 or has symptoms of a respiratory infection;
- You were in close contact with a person who has SARS-CoV-2 infection/Covid-19;
- You were outside of Slovenia in the last two weeks.
If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, self-isolate and call your healthcare provider who will tell you what to do. You can make an appointment with us once you have been symptom-free for at least two weeks. If you had already made an appointment and are starting to feel symptoms of a respiratory infection, we ask you to cancel your appointment at 030 361 280.
Make an appointment
Where can you do the test?
Checkpoint Prešernova 3
Prešernova 3, Ljubljana
Every Monday and Tuesday from 17.00 to 20.00 and every Friday from 10.00 to 12.00 (except for public holidays)
Mladinski kulturni center Maribor (MKC), Ob železnici 16, Maribor (1st floor)
Every last Wednesday of the month except for public holidays. Occasionally the testing is organized on another day, changes are published on our website. You can also subscribe to a mailing list to be informed about any changes about upcoming testing events.
Every first Saturday of the month from 20.00 to 22.00
Occasionally the testing in sauna is organized on another day, changes are published on our website. You can also subscribe to a mailing list to be informed about any changes and upcoming testing events.
Around the country
We provide testing every 3 to 4 months in:
- Murska Sobota
- Novo mesto
- Nova Gorica
For information about upcoming testing events in these locations, subscribe to our mailing list or write to [email protected].